Here’s a brief overview of what will be happening with our building project over the next few weeks:
- Work will continue on several facets of our HVAC system, including boiler installation and demolition of old ductwork.
- Pouring the footings and foundation for the kitchen addition on the northeast corner of the church is scheduled to begin next week. This will be followed by waterproofing of the foundation.
- Preparations for a new elevator will include floor cuts, excavation, pouring the pit, and installing the sump basket.
- The mild weather has enabled us to proceed with the installation of stormwater management tanks, and grading on the east side of our lot. We expect this work to start the week of December 21st.
- Crews will be taking off Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
Best wishes for a joyful holiday season and a happy New Year!