The Council of Ministers has called a congregational meeting for Sunday September 27th immediately following the 11:00 a.m. service. There will be a light lunch available. Childcare will be provided. The purpose of the meeting is:
- To vote on accepting the construction bid of Watson-Forsberg and authorizing the signing of the contract for the project by an officer of the congregation. This will also then authorize the BTR architect firm to continue to work on the project.
- To vote on the establishment of the construction committee with names presented by the Council of Ministers.
- To vote on the recommendations of the 10% mission tithe task force.
- To vote on the final parts of the finance package from Thrivent.
- To vote on entering into a Declaration with the Minnehaha Creek Watershed District regarding our underground stormwater storage facilities.
Proxies may be obtained from the church office or at www.eclc.org. They must be returned to the church office by NOON on Friday September 25th. Please review the plans and finance package on Sunday morning before the meetingso that we might be able to have a vote in a timely fashion. This will help our households with children to be able to stay and participate in the important vote.
Save the Date! If the resolution is passed, we plan to have a groundbreaking ceremony between services on October 11.