Two weeks ago ECLC’s second grade children & families wore super hero capes and masks, and explored God’s Super Powers of Prayer together. But not all heroes wear capes!
This year we celebrate more than 88 leaders, walking alongside ECLC children, youth & families. Please join ECLC’s small group leaders, children, youth & families for a delicious potluck brunch and slideshow in the Fellowship Hall this Sunday, May 21, at 9:45 am. Children will also be invited to sing Melissa’s mosaic song during the children’s sermon, and leaders will stand and be recognized by the congregation. I hope to see all of you in worship for this very special occasion and concluding week of Sunday School for the year.
Join us in the Fellowship Hall to personally thank these and other faithful leaders:
- Lambs (Babies, Toddlers & Twos): Trephaena & Adam
- Preschool 3s: Sandy and Carla
- Preschool 4s: Mark and Andrew
- Kindergarten and 5s: Anne and Megan
- Grade 1: Sarah & Dave and Deb
- Grade 2: Justin and Peter
- Grade 3: Kristin and Sarah
- Grades 4-5: Christa & Chris, and Lora
- Grades 6-8: LynMarie
- Confirmation (GR 6-8): Stephenand Nathan, Deb, Dawn, Chris, Darren and Dylan
- High School: Anne, Mary , Tom , Paul, and Jonathan
We will also give thanks for ECLC’s acolytes on this day, with mini-golf and and ice cream after the second worship service, from ~12:30-2:00 pm. RSVP to Lauren if you plan join us!
Thank You! Kelly