Who we are
Edina Community Lutheran Church has been bearing witness to God's YES for over 65 years. Together, we experience God's grace in our lives, welcome all people without exception in Jesus' name, and reach out to our community with serving hands and voices raised for justice. We strive to be:
- ONE with each other: We support each person in our midst to worship, work, celebrate, feast and learn together.
- ONE with our community: We follow Jesus' call to serve our guests, neighbors, and the larger community.
- ONE with God's world: We care for all of God's creation to advocate for peace, health, and justice throughout the world.
- ONE with Jesus' welcome: We offer Jesus' welcome to include new participants in our congregational life and mission.
- ONE with God's YES for the future: We honor God's enduring presence and purpose to embrace the generations to come.
ECLC has long been sought out for our meaningful worship, inclusive welcome and challenging opportunities for learning and mission - a leader in shaping conversations of justice. We are called to extend that welcome further by making room for those who are not yet here.